Monday, March 23, 2009

They Came, They Saw, They Conquered

Brad is still pining...for Auntie Amal!
Well, four of Mama's friends from her home country came to visit recently. Three singles and one taken.
Of course I call them all aunties as they are, after all, Mama's friends. Must respect the elderly, right?
I was also basking in glory, of being spoilt by the four aunties. Brad, the more (as usual!) Anyway, they stayed for two weeks. He is now suffering from depression and showing withdrawal symptoms. Mama says he needs counseling. I would suggest sending him to Uncle Is and Auntie If's place. Let him stay with Pingu and Ginger. He'll be so busy making other felines' life miserable that he'll forget Auntie Amal, eventually. As for me, I'd rather stay at home when it's all quiet. Not that I'm anti-social but I prefer to have undivided attention from my Mama. I will write about Mama and her friends' travel next time.

The four aunties at an apple orchard in Bilpin. L-R: Auntie Aimy, Auntie Amal, Auntie Hafs & Auntie Anoi.

2 comments:

Aimy Bazura Mohamed said...

Kesian Brad... still pining for Aunty Amal? Now that your Mama has done the laundry I'm sure all our smell are gone! Too bad eh? Want us to come and terrorize u and Angie again?

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Mama says her friend Auntie Tihana will be coming up from Melbourne over the Easter holidays. I bet Brad will shift his amorous attention towards the new auntie! He's fickle-minded, this boy...