However, I do get my ears flicked once in a while. Especially when she's told me off but I pretended not to hear her. You know, a cat has to show that she's independent...yadda yadda yadda.
1. Never ever sleep on her suitcase.
Especially when it's dark-coloured. Hard to clean!
2. Don't even contemplate lying on the dinner table.
Or sitting on it, especially when food is being put on the table.
3. Sleeping on a light-coloured chair and cushion, when your fur is dark-coloured? Don't even think of it.
4. Try to to avoid jumping into the closet and mess up the folded clothes.
5. Don't try sleeping on Mama's unfolded clean laundry. (though I love the smell of freshly laundered clothes.)
6. Never ever sleep on Mama's favourite winter coat! Especially on the velvety/woolen side.
So, it's not alway hunky dory in this household. Poor Mama has to put up with my antics. purrr....meow!