Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love Letter for Angelina

Dear Angelina,
I know that you've told people I'm your slave. Would like you to know I'm not the slightest bit offended by that remark. That goes to show you actually ackowledge my existence. Yes, I am your slave. Your slave of love....
I hope you'll like this box of flowers I got you. I'm not a rich guy and can't afford a dozen red roses. This bunch of pink and white is all I could afford. You know, slaves don't have much pocket money. But I've been saving for months, OK?


A box of flowers for Angelina.

I also saw this specially packaged box of chocolate and bought it for you. Hope you'll share it with me too. I don't have enough money to buy another box for me. I also had to turn away from the ice cream aisle though the Magnums were calling to me. aaarrrgh...


Special chocolates too...

I know, we haven't had the happiest life together. With you ignoring me all the time... But you would agree that it's lively. You always complain that I like to provoke you. Don't blame me, sweetheart. I do that to get your attention.
It breaks my heart when I read about you flirting with so many males, felines and humans, while you keep ignoring me. It's not as if we're blood siblings....Is it because I was a stray while you have pedigree blood in you? You're so snooty and choosy!
So, why am I writing this to you? I'm pathetic, ain't I?
Well, I'm not asking you to return my love. Just be, less cruel. OK?

Lots of love,
Your slave,
XOXO

Brad Pitt


Dear Brad,
Your letter came as a surprise. Never knew you have such intense feelings for me.
Anyway, thanks for the flowers and chocolates.
Do you realise that them flowers are not roses? It says "Lisianthus". They look like roses but they are not.


Clearly printed there - Lisianthus!

How can you expect me to return your love when you can't even read properly? Have to admit that they're quite pretty though.

Not roses but still pretty.

No, am not sharing the chocolates with you. I'm sharing them with Mama. hahahahaha....

Regards,
Angelina Jolie


26 comments:

tireless mom said...

Can I share the Toblerone with you besides your Mama? Even if Brad gives you Cadbury or Berlys, I dont mind sharing : ) Simply love chocs.

Why do you appear always mad at Brad? Cant you try to be extra nice to him, only for today. I can see that it breaks his heart... is it beacuse of the handsome amount of splitting up award that does not satisfy you? I can talk to him to give a bit more.

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Aunty Yatt,
He's male! Therefore .......
Hmmm...this toblerone is sooooo yummmy....have some Aunty Yatt. purrr....meow!

kay_leeda said...

Angie...I am green with envy!! You already got yr chocs and flowers. Never mind if they are no roses.

Only Chitty came and sat on my lap earlier. The rest are spending time with their loved ones. Me sad and me wanna go to the nearest cake parlor and get meself some sweets :)

Enjoy yr V-day.

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Aunty Kay,
Buy the largest cake and share it with me, OK? purrr....meow!

Unknown said...

What a riot, darling!

Super duper creative!

Share the chocs with me ok??

Happy Valentine's Day, sweethearts!!!!

Salam

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Teacher Paula,
Do we pass your creative creating class? Chocolates? Anytime, baby, anytime....purrrr.....meow!

Unknown said...

Hi sweetie

I've put up the meme here:

http://motionofmythoughts.blogspot.com/2010/02/water-conservation-initiative.html

and tagged five buddies too!

Cheers

Melb said...

Hi Angie, can I have Brad, the chocs and the flowers? I don't mind the kids too..

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Aunty Paula,
We luuuuuuurve you!!!! purrrr....meow!

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Hie Melbourne!
You can have Brad. Everything else is MINE!!!! purrrr....meow!

Razee Salleh said...

Hiya Angelina,

Nice! Lucky you to have a devoted 'slave'.

Dear Brad,

Hang in there bro. Have patience and your persistence will be rewarded.

Unknown said...

..Brad got it right, lady..lisianthus for a saggitarian that you are..and hey..did not he tells you that he cannot afford the roses..its ok, Brad, come to Bachok..I have Ayam waiting..:)and she doesn't know the difference between a rose and a hibiscus..

sherry said...

Mana dia my favourite Brad ni. Cepat jawab balik mana2 yang patut. Jangan kasi Angelina menang !*evil laugh* har har har..

Anonymous said...

Obviously, Brad has either been taking secret lessons from Uncle Lee or he has been frequenting Uncle Lee's blog. Either way, it is all good. Happy Valentine's day, love..err.. kitties.

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Uncle Razee,
Have you heard the saying: Dogs have masters, cats have slaves? teeheehee...I'm just practising what wise old men say. purrrr....meow!

Angelina

pssst...Uncle Razee, teach me how to win a stubborn girl's heart. purrrrlease... Brad

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Abe Mat dear,
Now, you got it wrong too. I'm a Capricorn girl not Sagittarius. Brad must have been taking lessons from you! It's not a matter of money or flowers or what...Brad must prove to me that he's THE man... purrr....meow!

Angelina

psssttt...PakMat, can you send picture of Ayam? She must be cute... har har har *evil laughs* Brad

Pi Bani said...

Angelina... Angelina... yang ada depan mata dia tak nak layan. Yang jauh beribu batu juga yang ditunggu. Ish, ish, ish...

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Aunty Sherry,
Kalau ikutkan hati, tak hingin dengan si gadis sombong tu. Tapi kan, alahai....dah jatuh cinta. Nak buat macam mana? har har har *evil laughs*

Brad

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Andrea,
Not good at all.... purrr...meow!

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Aunty Pi,
Kenalah jual mahal....kan? purrr...meow!

mamasita said...

Makoi Angelina..rupa2 Brad cintakan you..and to think you selalu hentam dia dengan kata2 yang melukakan hati dia..dahlahtu, you get chocs and flowers in return..now you better balas balik his deep cinta for you eh?

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Yummy Mummy,
Cintaku tak boleh dijual beli...setakat kasi chocs and flowers...lainlah kalau kasi cincin pink diamond 6carat ke, porsche sebijik ke, Swiss Bank Account ke...barulah boleh negotiate. Nanti cinta punya pasal, takkan nak makan batu kot? Makan dia pun orang sponsor... hahahaha... purrr....meow!

~CovertOperations78~ said...

Wow, you are quite a heartbreaker, you witty kitty! Poor Braddy Boy!

Pill Pusher said...

A Chocolaty affair. A messy ending I can assure you.

Cat-from-Sydney said...

CO78,
I'm a woman....purrr....meow!

Cat-from-Sydney said...

DrT,
Nope. Not easy at all. All chocolates safely eaten within 5 mins. purrr....meow!