However, there are so many things to consider like would Brad and I be able to acclimatise as well as how would Tom and family react towards us. I know I'll get along well with Tom and Nicole as we are siblings but I dread thinking of Brad and Nikki. Both are drama queens and may claw each other's eyes out.
But there's no set date. It could just be talk only...we're happy with the current arrangement. However, in case it's happening, I've done my research and will make a Powerpoint presentation to Mama and Dad. This is my ideal life in the tropics.
1. I wanna live in a village-type house in a lush setting. No more apartments or concrete housing. No more urban setting.
2. Must have mango tree in the backyard that we can climb and build cubby house on.
3. Oh yes, what is tropical life without coconuts, eh? In case the taps run dry, we can drink the juice to our hearts' content.
4. A fish pond with lotus and a gazebo for that afternoon tea sessions... just to ensure endless supply of fresh fish.
5. Ornamental blooms in our garden would be nice.
6. Hmmm...don't forget the ferns and palm trees.
7. Love those regal ginger flowers - as ornaments and flavouring in our favourite fish dish (laksa).
8. Endless supply of edible fruits is essential.
9. As well as endless supply of lamb chops...hmmm...our own sheep in our own backyard.
10. The more live ornaments we have, the better.
Am I too demanding? purrr...meow!