1. Go to your photo files… select the 8th photo folder
2. Select the 8th photo in that folder
3. Post that photo along with the story behind it
4. Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same.
Someone's believing in numerology must have invented this. So, here goes:
Hmmm...a bit of info about the pix. That's my Mama at the Shop at the Top, a souvenir shop at the top of the Christchurch Gondola complex. She was trying out stuffs at the baby section when Dad took this photo of her.
Where in the world is the Christchurch Gondola? It's in Christchurch, South Island, New Zealand...you know, those teenie weenie isles across the pond from us...
The Christchurch Gondola is situated just 15 minutes from the inner city. Situated on the Port Hills, the Summit Station of the Gondola provides spectacular panoramic views from its elevation at 500 metres above sea level. Perched on the rim of the Mt Cavendish crater, the summit complex rises up 4 storeys and includes: The Summit Café; The Pinnacle Restaurant and Events Centre; Shop at the Top; and Time Tunnel Ride Experience.
The first and only Gondola in Christchurch City, it is one of the most popular Christchurch activities. Experience a spectacular ride far above the city, as a 4-person cabin lifts you gently up to 500m (1500ft) above sea level over the 945m ride. Stunning 360° views extend over Pegasus Bay and the Pacific Ocean to Kaikoura; over Banks Peninsula, Lake Ellesmere and Lyttleton Harbour, and across the Canterbury Plains to the Southern Alps.
And now, for the most exciting part of this exercise. Who am I going to tag? (Buat tau, jangan tak buat!)
1. Aunty Pi (banana pix oso can lor!)
2. Aunty Paula (get away from all those politicking)
3. CO78 (you're good at this!)
4. Pak Mat (we want more of those sunrise/sunset ones in our life)
5. Aunty Sherry (har har har!!!!)
6. Aunty Ahan (I know you have sooooo many pix)
7. Uncle Razee (food pix oso OK maa...)
8. Aunty Kay (do I care if you're sooooo busy?)