|Unnamed tuxie kitty being fed mashed up softened kibble...on Mama's bosom...|
|Unnamed tuxie kitty sleeping on a bedding of towels....on Mama's bed.|
|The morning after...notice that kitty has been sleeping (or awake) in the same position. May have internal injuries that render it unable to move about or change position.|
|All comfy in the PTU. That's the PTU I travelled in that fateful journey between Sydney and Kuala Lumpur...it's OK for kitty to borrow it. Just for a while....|
|PTU shut, food and water supply included, off to the vet's for kitty.|
1. Kitty is male.
2. Kitty's age: about three months old.
3. Kitty's weight: 400 gram - about 14oz.
4. Kitty's limbs are unable to move due to, most probably, abuse or injury that didn't heal properly. Only one hind leg seems to move as kitty was scratching his ears with it. Nerve system may have been damaged as a result of injury too. (oh boy! toilet training is a no-no at present, then)
5. Kitty is mite and worm farmer (eeeuuwwww!!!) and so was given a dose of anti-worm and wipes of Frontline for mites.
6. Kitty is undernourished.
7. Kitty to be brought to vet's again in a fortnight.
|Kitty gets really special attention from Mama. None of us, I repeat, none of us ever got to drink milk from a bottle!|
|Close up photo of kitty. Look at his whiskers - they've been snipped off by some irresponsible #@$&%!!!! OK....I shouldn't swear but seven million curses on the cretins responsible. Y'all know how important whiskers are to any feline.|
Addendum: Read all about cats' whiskers here. A great website, I must say.