Friday, July 15, 2011

Reminiscence on Friday: Four Years Ago (today in history)

Once upon a time there lived a Queen and her slave....

Scene 1: Living Room
Angelina: Listen up little boy. I'm the Queen around here. I lay the rules, OK?
Brad: Hmmm......look at me. Just look into my eyes.
Angelina: Why should I listen to you?
Brad: Hmmm......I'm giving you the laser eyes. Beware the powers of the laser eyes.
Angelina: Oh no! I refuse to be hypnotised.
Brad: Feel the power Angelina....feel with your senses....
Angelina: I'm outta here. This little boy is freaky.
Brad: har har har *evil laughs* The "devil" in me aroused.


Scene 2: Bedroom

Angelina: You tried to scare me with your laser eyes just now. But you can't do anything now. I've got you cornered by the pillows.
Brad: Yeah? Try me.
Angelina: I'm giving you the tail of disapproval. Just so you learn your lesson.
Brad: Aha....you're giving me ideas now....
Angelina: Ouch! You're a pain in the butt, Brad!
Brad: Well, who ask you to give me the opportunity? It's your fault!!!
Angelina: Just look at that evil face.
Brad: What can I say...har har har *evil laughs*
Angelina: But we don't quarrel all the time, right? Welcome to the family little boy.
Brad: Yes....my Queen. I'll be your slave for life.


Brad says: Peeps! These are pictures from when I first arrived in Angelina's life. She'll give you her version when she wakes up next month. har har har *evil laughs*

30 comments:

Monyet King said...

laser eyes, LOL. I need a laser pointer for my presentation today, boleh pinjam ?

Tamago said...

Heh heh heh, Brad, you are so evil and funny!!
I love your laser eyes. They will hypnotize me! And photo of you being a pain in the butt is hilarious!! But the last photo is so sweet :-)

m.q said...

Brad,you're soo cool dude!!!

and thx for the lil guy name, please email your address for the gifts
atreyu05@yahoo.com

BoBo Salem, ChaCha, Kochie & Sachiko..

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Your Royal Monyetness,
Mahal. We charge by the nanosecond, in Bahraini dinar. har har har *evil laughs*

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Tamago-san,
Those sweet moments are very very rare. Especially now that I have four more "victims" to practise my laser eyes on. har har har *evil laughs*

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Woohoo!!!! I hope I don't have to share with Angelina. Thank you m.q. har har har *evil laughs*

* HeeBum and HaeBi * said...

laser eye.. cool.. can i borrow it?

Pi Bani said...

Brad mata laser... Angelina mulut laser... ;-)

Cat-from-Sydney said...

HeeBum,
But how???? har har har *evil laughs*

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Aunty Pi,
Tak baik tau kutuk kucing tengah tidur. Nanti dia nightmare! har har har *evil laughs*

Sandy said...

Brad used to be so cute and tiny ! :D well, he's still cute, but looks bigger now

Pat said...

Hey Laser Eyes,

I wuv that one with you in the pillows lah! *HUGGGGGGGGGGG*

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Tante Sandy,
I'm all grown up now. Those pictures are of me when I was about 3-mth old. I'm 4 yrs old now. But I'm still cute. har har har *evil laughs*

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Aunty Pat,
I wuv you too....! (((((((HUGS))))))) har har har *evil laughs*

Ellen Whyte said...

That laser look is stunning :-)

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Au & Target,
But I am a stunning mancat! har har har *evil laughs*

Lili said...

Hahaha...mulut laser! Oops...I mean mata laser...hikhikhik))Boleh bikin drama ni!
Er...Brad, I know a tv producer personally. Ever consider to jump into show biz (soap!) and be big time celebs like that Brad Pitt? Fuhyo! ;p

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Aunty Lili,
Ni ada yang nak kena sumbat KitKat ni nanti....aiyok...nanti Mama marah... tapikan, saya ni memang Brad Pitt. Tak payah nak jadi macam Brad Pitt, memang Brad Pitt. Yang kat Hollywood tu yang bogus, fake, tak ori. Brad Pitt mana ada berlakon TV, turunlah saham. har har har *evil laughs*

~CovertOperations78~ said...

It's not nice to call someone else your slave, Angelina. A new family member must be welcomed and befriended.

Cat-from-Sydney said...

CO78,
Told you she was mean! But that was four years ago. I'm a full fledged family member now. har har har *evil laughs*

Brad said...

Aw,
This story and accompanying photos are just way too cute.
Those laser eyes are irresistable ! :)
Brad

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

Oh I did not realise that Brad was so much younger than Angelina. Baby Blue eyes....

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Brad,
Am I not the Hollywood star? har har har *evil laughs*

Cat-from-Sydney said...

MKG dear,
I'm at least a year younger than Angelina. har har har *evil laughs*

RoySr said...

I gots to read that rebuttal on this one. Yes indeedy. As to the lazer eyes, I thought they looked quite captivating, and a mite intimidating.

Will this battle end in a pile of fur? Will the Queen come out the winner again, or will the young upstart usurp the Queen.

We will tune in again next month, when the sleeping Lady rises to do battle.

I'm thinking love will win out over all else, don't you guys?

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Uncle Roy,
Do I dare hope against hope? Angelina is NOT playing hard to get. She IS hard to get. It's been four loooooong years. I'd better start looking at other girls. har har har *evil laughs*

Clooney said...

Oh Brad, weren't you just the cutest young'un!

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Cloon baby,
Let's sing the Cliff Richard song.
The young one....
Darling we're the young ones...
And the young ones..
Sometimes never learn...
har har har *evil laughs*

Unknown said...

I LOVE this post!!! Absolutely divine!!!

Terima kasih!!

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Aunty Paula,
Am I not the fun-ner blogger, if not evil-er? See, I even create new words. har har har *evil laughs*