Friday, January 30, 2009

Green Balls on Blue Court

My Mama is obsessed with tennis nowadays. Not playing it but watching it on TV. Been spending heaps of time in front of the idiot box. Summer also means the Australian Open, or Grand Slam of the Pacific. Mama says the players are getting younger and stronger. Frankly, I think they're all on steroids. Mama says she likes this Spaniard by the name of Fernando Verdasco. He's cute, she said. And, only 25! Mum, I'll report you to Dad!


Problem is, Brad is as addicted as my Mama! Look at him watching TV! I got proof...

Mama says she also likes Roger Federer coz he has heaps of chest hair. Sexy, she said. And, only 27! What's wrong with my Mama? Help! As far as I'm concerned, I'm the only one who's CUTE and SEXY. No other creature can beat me...

No comments: